Alumni are welcome to use Career Services, FREE OF CHARGE (no time limit)!Ìý Industry-specific Career Advisors are available to meet in person, virtually or connect via phone or email.Ìý Career Services offers the following services to alumni:
- Professional document review (resume, cover letter & references)
- Mock interviews (debrief included)
- Graduate school/job search & application assistance
- Access to 200,000+ employersÌýand 100% of Fortune 500 companies and their job postings through WildcatWorksÌýaka Handshake:Ìý.Ìý ÌýThis tool will allow you to search for jobs, upload and manage your resume, create a career portfolioÌýandÌýprovide you with currentÌýcareer information in the form of documents, podcasts or videosÌýthrough the Career Library.Ìý For the latest news, Career Services will also post special announcements and any general announcements pertaining to career fairs and other events onÌý WildcatWorks.Ìý Review the document How to Log-in as an Alumn: Reset Your WildcatWorksÌýPassword.
- Career advising sessions are offered in person or via phone or Skype, thus ensuring thatÌýÂÜÀò¸£ÀûÊÓÆµ alumni, regardless of their location can access career services counseling services. ÌýSessions are varied and personalized. ÌýSome sessions involve developing job search strategies for an alumna who has been absent from the workforce for a significant period of time. ÌýOther sessions focus on career exploration and planning a transition from one field to another. ÌýIn addition, Career Services offers many different types of assessments includingÌýthe Strong Interest Inventory and Strengths Quest. ÌýThe integration of these assessments and subsequent research will result in an informed decision about the next step in your career.
- Career Services sponsors the Career and Internship Expo and ROC (Recruiters on Campus)Ìýfor alumni and students with prospective employers.
- In our office, on our website, and on WildcatWorks,Ìýwe offer numerous reference materials to help with career changes and more.
Contact our office to set up an appointment at 716-839-8334 or schedule the appointment online through yourÌýWildcatWorksÌýaccount.Ìý Unable to stop by?ÌýNo problem, Career Advisors will work withÌýyouÌývia email, phone or virtually. We look forward to working withÌýyouÌýsoon!