Career Services will help you to:
- Define career goals & create anÂ Individualized Career Action Plan (iCap)
- Activate your WildcatWorks account to search for internship & job opportunities
- Understand your skills & interests utilizingÂ My Next Move
- Build & refine yourÂ Resume,ÌýCover LetterÌý&²¹³¾±è;ÌýReferences
- Practice your interview skills throughÂ Mock Interview
- Research and apply toÂ Graduate School Programs
- Connect with employers atÂ Career Networking EventsÂ hosted on campus
For more information, go to our Resources page.
Location:ÌýÌýJohn R. Yurtchuk Student Center -Â 1stÂ FloorÂ Find us on Campus
Normal Office Hours:ÌýÌýMonday - Friday, 8:30Â am - 4:30 pm, or by appointment.ÌýÌýNow you can book your appointmentÂ with your Career Advisor throughÂ ! or call our office at 716-839-8334.